Scam seller

I ordered a chest of draws back in October. When they arrived I noticed they were faulty so I contacted the seller, they said they'd send a new set of draws. After a month had past and no draws I contacted them and they said they'd send a new set. After 3 months  I asked for a refund, the seller said it would be processed but it's been a month and still I haven't had a refund. I can't leave a review as the time for that has lapsed and I can't get ebay to step in. Any advice would be great TIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

The Seller purposefully ran you out of time to use the Ebay Money Back Guarantee. Is 30 days from Delivery. You should have ignored the Seller and opened a Case for Item Not as Described.

You also had 180 days Buyer Protection with PayPal.

You should have taken action within 30 days of receipt.The Ebay Money Back Guarantee is only for 30 days, and if you paid by Paypal I doubt they will do anythin as it is Condition on Arrival not months later that matters.

I assume it is a Registered Business Seller, if so you can consult Citizens Advice or Trading Standards.

Replaceents rarely arrive, the seller just plays for time, ALWAYS go for a Not As Described Case to get a Full Refund within 30 days. Seller has to pay for return costs.