Refund

Hi

5 days i waiting for refund from the seller 

I sent the parcel back to the seller on address which was on returns 

but seller said that is not his address 

How can I get my money back 

Sellers address was on returns details 

View Entire Topic

Did you open a returns request on Ebay and get a returns label supplied by Ebay...?  If so, you've returned to the correct address, ie. the seller's Ebay-registered address.  So just escalate the return request to Ebay on the date show, as tracking only has to show delivery or attempted delivery to that address in order for you to be fully refunded. 

If the seller failed to update their address on Ebay, that is their tough luck.  If the parcel is returned to you by the carrier at some point, just let the seller know you have it and that you'll be happy to return it once he supplies you with a prepaid postage label. He can buy one from the carrier of his choice, and email it to you. Give him a set time in which to do this (30 days), so he know where he stands.  If he doesn't supply one within that 30 days, make sure he knows you can legally dispose of the item as you see fit.

If you returned without using Ebay's returns system, please provide full information explaining exactly what you did.

@inn_wieru