Mark as Dispatched not working again

Anyone else having issues?

It's this mark as dispatched button in particular. It keeps catching me out becuase I click it and the page reloads and don't noticed / forget to check, and nothing actually happens.

lord_and_lady_m_1-1726836701315.png

The only way it works is the select that order, ticking the white box to select the particular order, scroll up and use the postage drop down and click mark as dispatched.

It's caught my out a number of times this week, as I know i've marked them dispatched and then noticed they haven't been when the next day i'm looking and realised like in the screenshot, and no doubt that's a whole bunch of dings i'm going to be getting.

No error comes up either.

lord_and_lady_m_3-1726836852944.png

dave@ebay  can you report this at all, and confirm if I will be getting dings on my account?

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @lord_and_lady_m   yes, I have seen regular posts , one early this morning too, about the same issue.

Can you tell me,  the above screenshots made,  on which device where these made?  Was it the app ?  May help us to help others,  thanks!  😊

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

This is the website on a desktop, not the app as I cannot work from the app personally.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Aaah  thank you, I'm with you on the app never had it, would never want it !

Just bizarre this not being about to mark as dispatched, it wasn't a collection item by chance?

If not, let's hope Dave can help us here.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

it'll be some code related to clicking that one button isn't working right, hence the other button is working. Just got to remember to do it a different way

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

For collection items it's true, the system has changed,  there is a code to enter now,  which the buyer (should) brings with them for the seller to enter before being ablle to mark as dispacthed.

There shouldn't be any issue with marking dispatched for postage items though.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

The past week I have had 2 sales where feedback wasn't left automatically for the buyer as it should be. I have spotted them and done them manually. Different issue, but from the same drop down list so maybe related to the same glitch.  

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

I meant computing / programming code behind the scenes ( the techy IT people sort it) that is linked to that being a button and what happens when clicked.

This is nothing to do with colection items, as I don't have any of them.  I have heard about that collection code you're referring  too.

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

oh that's interesting, i may give that a test too then later

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

It is strange how they skip sometimes. It happened to one on the 12th and the other was the 18th. I didn't have any issues marking them dispatched though. 

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: