Buyers on eBay are not leaving feedback for purchased items?

Hi Everyone,

Earlier on I checked my sales and feedback and I cannot understand why buyers are not leaving feedback for my purchased items, I even have repeat buyers not leaving feedback as well, I have not had any buyers contacting me with any issues but still, buyers are not leaving feedback. What a strange phenomenon it is very bizarre indeed I've never seen this in 20 years. Even the products that I have sold for years are top quality items and still no feedback.

Is anyone else on here having the same or similar issues?

Message 1 of 88
See Most Recent
87 REPLIES 87

I've found exactly the same, as has my partner. They just seemed to have stopped dead, and for several months now.

I think there must be a glitch in the platform somewhere, because non of my repeat sellers appear to have posted feedback either, and it can't be a coincidence, despite what some of the replies here have suggested.

It's very odd.  

Message 81 of 88
See Most Recent

Same here.  Probably 1 in 10 leave feedback nowadays if that.

Saying that no doubt any buyer will soon be in touch if there is any issue.

Message 82 of 88
See Most Recent

No feedback on my website. At a guess 90% of my on-line sales. That`s the way I like it.

OK, there are Google reviews. But they are as rare as Hens teeth.

If they are happy or unhappy, they will reply to the order confirmation email, letting me know how 

things went, or if an issue needs sorting like two grown adults.

No eBay FB blackmail messages (had plenty of those)

Astronomy is looking up
Message 83 of 88
See Most Recent

Everywhere you go or buy anything today everyone wants feedback.

People get fed up with it and ignore most of them, unless something goes wrong.

eBay is no different.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest other than the fact that ebay's useless algorythms may use it against me.

Message 84 of 88
See Most Recent

@bennotbill wrote:

@candytan67 wrote:

Can't afford M&S anymore.

They're my favourite brand.

But only in charity shops.

Classic bennotbill! 😂🤣🤣.

As for the debate on feedback, I personally couldn't careless whether I receive feedback or not. I have my feedback automated for when feedback is left for me, so it runs itself! I've sold a few items this year but still haven't received enough feedback or stars to have them displayed, but as I'm not selling my personal items for feedback or have any interest in being a member of the "Oh look at my wonderful eBay feedback" club, it doesn't really matter!

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 85 of 88
See Most Recent

Of late buyer often leave feedback when they are not happy with their pruchase, prevalently to leave a negative or neutral feedback.

Message 86 of 88
See Most Recent

I have the same I get the odd feedback but ebay always tell me as a seller to leave feedback the problem is its the 'I am alright jack' senario buyers buy a item they moan when its not delivered before they even thought about buying it yet when you jump through hoops to help them they cant be bothered to leave any feedback the worst problem is when a buyer opens a item not received dispute related to their own fantasy time frame as soon as they get their item they are not bothered and cant be bothered to close the dispute I had one open two months not so long ago out of 200 items sold I have 47 feedback received ebay should make feedback compulsory if they want to keep going on about it all the time as they do !

Message 87 of 88
See Most Recent

It is thought that most sellers will have just half thefeedback score on total items sold.

I would say so long as we keep selling that is the important part and better no feedback than negative feedback which, by the way, always finds it's way through.

Keep smiling and selling.

Message 88 of 88
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: