message to members

hi,i know things are bare at present,blame ebay for that,but please bear with us ,while we try to get more content added,,,,,cheers  daz

-- Edited by wheel-lose at 09/21/2010 10:23 AM BST
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

message to members

daz how do you find the group without using your link? when i try through my ebay it sends me to the old group

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

I imagine it is a comination of dns server settings not getting round fast enough (can take hours or days for some people), and/or eBay not updating all links yet.

My eBay page still links to old page and i had to manually come here.

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

rjoh4352

To get to the new group through ebay without the link, left click on community (don't scroll down to groups, as that takes you to the old goups page) at the top. It takes you to the new community page.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. -Confucius
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

Daz - In your admin area, are you able to turn on an option for members to edit their own posts?

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

Just hate it when things like this happen - you build up your group/forum and then suddenly it is thrown away by the 'powers that be' all that work and time spent typing gone at the click of an official button ...grrrrrrrr not only that they change the format so you can't find anything.  I hope all the members find their way to this new place OK   

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

I think I found my way here at last . X-(

-- Edited by obree at 09/21/2010 6:00 PM BST
Hail Hail
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

nigel,no feature for members to edit there own posts in carl i dont get re directed to the old group

daz

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

editing seems ok now

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

Still cannot re-edit my posts once posted.

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

nigel,ive asked about a few things,and the edit problem is one,to ebays group manager,might take a while for a response though,he is in undated with questions:-)

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

patrick8863

Hi Daz - Just like to say a sincere "Thank You!" for making the tranisiton to the new system as painless as possible for members, for answering questions and for being so supportive to us all. regards, Patrick

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

message to members

no probs patrick:-)

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent