Seems weird to me:)

knockknock-66

Hiya guys,

Boy am i glad we have somewhere to chat at least:)

Why on gods earth did they have to change it though! It was fine the way it was. Going to take some getting used to, this most recent post to the top thingy lol:)

But i guess its a forum for us and we will no doubt make it ours once again:)

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Does seem a shame to get rid of a system that was working fine but I agree, at least we have somewhere to show our successes 🙂

You can change the new posts at the top thing back to the way it used to be by clicking on Preferences, scroll down to Post Sort Order and then choose Oldest First

Click here to see all my autographs: http://adammather.fotopic.net/
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi guys,just managed to find my way around the site before I go out to get the Brighton autographs.Will take some getting used to!

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

HI PAUL YEP ITS NOT THE EASEIST AM A BIT LUCKY SO FAR NO RESULTS SO THE CHALLANGE WILL BE GETTING PHOTOS ON FOR ME WELL FINGERS CROSSED

IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi just found the new forum,must admit i did think the forum was quite today thought the postmen were on strike lol

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

It does seem weird to me when the other system worked well.  It will take some getting used to.  I have a post to try and add for today so will try and see what happens!

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent