Kenny Dalglish signs my Scotland pic .

I don't know if any of you will remember this photograph , Alex sent me it at Christmas 2012 .It was signed by Archie Gemmill and Asa Hartford , I sent it out fairly regularly and managed to get most of the players to sign it but Danny McGrain suffered a heart attackand was very ill for a time and I always thought Kenny would be difficult . On 24/2/15 I decided to write a letter to Kenny asking if he would take the time to sign my photograph , a couple of weeks later I got letter back from a girl called Lisa who told me Kenny had agreed to sign the pic for me and to send it off along with the letter she sent , today my photograph has returned to me signed by King Kenny .

It will be off tomorrow to Danny McGrain .

img649.jpg

img650.jpg

Hail Hail
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Just Awesome Brian, fatastic. mate. If anyone could fill the photo it had to be you my friend, I've watched this fill over the last 3 years and hope that by this time next week it might be back complceted.

Can't wait to see ths one return a final time then get framed.

Pleased for you.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Briliant looking photo Brian. Looks really good and good luck with finishing it off. Well done.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Well done Brian,only one to go,it's not often you have the chance to get a fully signed team photo
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Brilliant photo that Brian really pleased youve managed to add kenny as hes not one know for signing, looking forward to seeing it completed once Danny is on it Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

amazing photo Biran, good luck finishing it

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Absolutely brilliant, Brian. Congrats getting Kenny to sign it and good luck with Danny McGrain.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

That is top class Brian what a great photo
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

That looks absolutely superb.  Good luck with your quest to complete the pictures.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent