Bob Ramsey

Whilst not the cleanest looking piece I am thrilled to add this to my collection, a 5x3 photo, signed and dedicated by Bob Ramsey.

Bob is best know as a professional Boxer from Stepney. He boxed for 8 years from 1938-1947. He was also early associate of the Kray twins and was there during the formation of The Firm.

In later life, however, Bob worked as a film extra for many years and appeared in a little know space film called Star Wars.

I first started searching for Bob's autograph a few years ago and this is the first one I have been able to find for sale, so whilst I try not to buy non star wars photos (and dedicated photos), I felt I had to go for this. I was able to pick it up at auction for just £8 plus fees and was in fact the only bidder. Luckily for me, there was no mention of Star Wars in the auction.

I've added a photo of him in Star Wars for reference and although it was a blink and you miss it appearance, he was still it, so thrilled to add a new name to my Star Wars collection.

Bob Ramsey.jpg

Bob Ramsey 2.JPG

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Bob Ramsey

Great find, Greg. It's so good when you find an elusive sig to add to your collection.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Bob Ramsey

Excellent purchase Greg. What a fantastic find and glad you bid and got your man. Brilliant addition.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Bob Ramsey

Brilliant addition Greg and great story

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent