why is it so difficult an issue

I have created a prfile so that i can try and help my partner who is currently locked out of his account with money that WE REALLY NEED sitting in his account.

He was told to log out og his account...the problem being an unrecognisable email and phone number, and now he cannot seem to get any help from anyone. I dont think he can ask the community because he cant log in, if he does get through to someone they put him on hold and the call is ended/lost. He cannot take much time out of his day as he is at work and its simply not possible to spend hours waiting.

its becoming very frustrating indeed as its been around 2-3 weeks of trying to solve this issue and he is going round in circles.

Any advice would be gratefully received, preferably before a blood vessel bursts.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

It is often necessary to report the account as hacked/hijacked if unknown details have appeared or changes made in account details ... Let the eBay Security Team secure and restore your partners account by reporting issue using the links given here >

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/account/protecting-account/securing-account?id=4196&st=2&pos=1&query=Sec...

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

thanks, i will try this...its driving him nuts trying to solve it.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent