ebay pressure group...?!

Is there a pressure group on ebay I can join? Only I'm still peeved off with this stupid mobile app.
It's crippling me, not being able to list items as regular as I used to. I rely heavily on my mobile, I do not have access to a PC, laptop or tablet. My mobile is my link to selling and buying on ebay.
But being swamped constantly with "in-ya-face" adverts and pictures of items I am NOT interested in, it's a pain in the butt, having go thru the routine of getting round them - I'd love to obliterate them!
So joining a pressure group (PLEASE let there be one!!), would allow me to kick some ass, as I'm really in the mood, to do that...! 😛
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

ebay pressure group...?!

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=ebay+presure+group

Smiley Happyyou might find something on second page, seems like your not aloneSmiley LOL

Petal
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

ebay pressure group...?!

Cheers for that link. 🙂 Just proves ebay are too big for their boots, being cocky and arrogant...! 😛 Makes you wonder what scams they've pulled off...! :S
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

ebay pressure group...?!

you do not have to use the app! you can log into ebay via the browser in the same way you would using a laptop, you can then access everything and do everything the same as using a normal computor

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent