eBay's YouTube advert is the most off putting most annoying noise I've ever heard it's barmy lah lah

eBay's YouTube advert is the most off putting most annoying noise I've ever heard it's barmy lah lah land with a touch of madness thrown in please change it ! 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

eBay's YouTube advert is the most off putting most annoying noise I've ever heard it's barmy lah lah

Which advert do you mean?  I can't find it on YouTube.  Seriously, I don't think they read the forums.

Also, your comment made me laugh, thumbs up! 😃

*kept getting results for Yankowich eBay-song but has already laughed self silly at it*

--------------------------------
Eerie circles upon the waters...
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

The only one I saw on Youtube was bizarrely them showing you how to refund customers via their new direct payments. As if that's the first question you'd have and while you were on Youtube of all places?

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I've just been hit with something possibly related - not a youtube video, but loud horrible music plays as soon as I'm on the ebay ads page for Window Film - a sickeningly high pitched piano tune that scared the life out of me, and guess whats missing.....a MUTE SOUND button fofl.

So as is the modern way, everything is On and in your face, instead of it being an option/your choice but not Off to start with.

What's next?  when I walk in a shop, will somebody at the door blow a fog-horn at me?

Well the sellers who've got this now (March 2024) wont be having me as a customer 😉

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent