( E-BAYGREED POLICIES HAVE GONE TO FAR.)

And that includes many other rules that only benefit E-BAY but show scant respect for the common people who fill their coffers  to ibillions. of currency.

What i detest most is the percentage taken by e-bay for postage... a blatant & piratical practice that is allowed to happen! and declared legal ?.

furthermore the common buyer or seller  " take a minute to think to oneself " what  are you really achieving at the end of day?... fee's...conmen...not as described...items missing...not received...scams...schill bidders....items returned parts missing...complaints.. your ,paypal account hacked...unfair policies...fly by night merchants....descriptions that catch the unwary....treble accounts & more...fake accounts... .

I may have missed a lot more as stated above but then perhaps more than a minute is needed to consider or realise just what it's all about .ALFIE.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

eBay is a commercial organisation run for the benefit of their shareholders, including those you call 'common'.  The fees here are reasonable considering the worldwisde audience and comparing them to the costs associated with owning a bricks-and-mortar establishment and many sellers make a good living from the site.  The convenience of having goods delivered to the home is a big draw for buyers.  Not sure what you are complaining about?

I bid, I win, I pay - you deliver
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Well, certainly for the benefit of shareholders. "is that not obvious?"    For you to make that statement show's a lack of consideration & intelligence especially if you are not a shareholder yourself... " then if you are one" your reply taints others of your ilk 

The      (worldwisde) did you mean : world wide .... Your post in reply to me makes very litle sense anyone reading your retort... surely must question your answer.

Another nonsensicle statement you made in your reply was bricks & mortar what can this mean is it some sort of code!.

All that was said in my post is not a fabricated fairytale it is factual. 

Not only were you unsure what i was complaing about... perhap's you don't even know yourself with your answer??.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

"What i detest most is the percentage taken by e-bay for postage... a blatant & piratical practice that is allowed to happen! and declared legal ?."

This subject has been done to death over the years.

You question if it's legal - read T&C you signed up to.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Certainly a hot topic as you indicated  but also a valid statement... this subject that you say and i quote....... "This subject has been done to death over the years".

Yes i'll take your word for it for what it's worth..you come over from a distance as obnoxious but also a person who if given the chance would increase all ebay fee's.

Is this and my previous post illegal?...well news for you it is not!

NB:  T&Con... your education can be improved by studying very very hard. 

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

if any contract set terms and condition set against the law of the country they are not valid even you have signed it.

regarding charging fees on p&p that is illegal because this service has nothing to do with ebay business. few years back ebay introduced chages on p& p in Australia and someone took ebay to the australian court. Australian court over ruled the ebay policy to charge p&p then ebay shelved it.

Since ebay employed lot from other country they have nothing to do with laws of this country they are just implement their bcountrys rules and regulation which is unlawful

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent