Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58876 replies
  • 3 kudos

Don't retalliate or you'll be "the bad guy".

Why is it that when someone commits an aggressive act and the victim retalliates they're regarded as the bad guy thereafter? Leaving aside the political arguments, just lately there's the attack on Israel and their retalliation and everyone is now cr...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Making an offer on an item.

I absolutley hate making an offer on an item and the seller accepting the offer, then the money is taken fom my account without my permission. This really makes me mad, so much so i am really thinking of not making offers on items anymore. Really inf...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very less views

Hi all experienced sellers, hope you all are having a great day, i just want your help on my store, I have purchased a shop subscription but i ain't making any sales nor am i having any impressions or views, can you all please advise on what can be d...

Cancelling an order

How the hell do you get hold of anyone on EBay. I have tried to cancel an order, I have sent 2 emails to the seller before it was despatced, but the seller hasnt read them, or chose to ignore them. And now both orders have been despatched !!!!!

Item missing from package

I have sent an item to a buyer in America using the global shipping but he says the item which was a switch game is not in there but the picture clearly shows it in the case he is now asking for a refund and to send me the case back plus being Americ...

Posting

I have an item for sale which i listed as collection only, I now have a potential buyer who wishes me to post. I have tried revising but there is no facility to do so?

Resolved! Dishonest seller

So I saw a listing that was buy it now or best offer. I sent an offer and 2 counter offers were made but the seller wouldn't negotiate, they wanted one set price clearly so I couldn't go higher, I even apologised when I stopped counter offers saying ...

Tracking

So the buyer has confirmed the item has been delivered, but the tracking number given was changed at the post office. What do I do?

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Advice on a counterfeit item report

I purchased a pair of stone island joggers yesterday, they're due here on monday.after looking back at the listings photos I've just discovered they are fake after some advice online (the item's label contains a spelling mistake and the buttons are n...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else noticed a real deterioration in DPD's service?

If you had asked me three months ago to recommend a courier, I would have suggested DPD, without hesitation. However, since then, I have had five or six MAJOR problems with them, as sender and recipient; I don't think there has been one transacion wh...

User written guides

I wrote a number of guides some years ago on eBay which got quite a lot of traffic, but now I can't find them, nor can I point people to them.Where are the guides?Mine were all on the topic of Antique Dolls.I specifically wrote a guide for people who...

Negative feedback

Had my first negative feedback from a buyer who neither contacted me, opened a returns request or even left it 7 days before leaving feedback. How can I get this removed as I was given no chance to help this buyer and they have not replied to my mess...

shocking Ebay fees

item sells £50+£3.99 shipping eBay stopages £7:21 !! absolutely shocked small time sellers like me all struggling to sell due to economic climate but I feel like deleting my account !!

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements