Seller circumventing feedback system

I ordered an item from a seller for a Christmas present, it failed to be deliveried. At first their courier, Hermes. claimed to have problems finding us, then they claimed to have been given the wrong address, finally they claimed to have never recieved the item.

I contacted the seller, they said the item had been lost in transit, and refunded monies, fair enough, but I wanted to leave nutral feedback as it is their choice to use Hermes, a company who have often caused us problems and the only courier who has ever (on several occasions) failed to delivery to our house and claim they can't find it, or nobody being at home whilst we have waited for them.

The seller somehow managed to claim I had cancelled order, which I hadn't, which leaves me unable to leave feedback, as you can imagine now they have outright lied about who cancelled the order, I would like to leave negative feedback.

The only other thing I can think of is I need to wait a fixed time before leaving feedback, but this seems unlikely.

View Entire Topic

@phaeton1998 wrote:

I contacted the seller, they said the item had been lost in transit, and refunded monies, fair enough, but I wanted to leave nutral feedback as it is their choice to use Hermes, a company who have often caused us problems and the only courier who has ever (on several occasions) failed to delivery to our house and claim they can't find it, or nobody being at home whilst we have waited for them.

And it is your choice as to whether or not you buy from a seller who uses Hermes. Every listing should include accurate courier information. And if it isn't clear which courier they use, and as you regularly have problems with your local Hermes courier, make a mental note to ask the seller in future, before committing to buy.

@phaeton1998 

Ask a question