Resolution Centre - Where do the Images go?!

Hi!

Got a refund request from a buyer for a faulty games DVD - worked fine for me (always test before shipping) - he calims his console won't read it. Not a very high value item (around a tenner), and an international sale, so not really worth the shipping fees to get it back, so I will just refund to save the hassle. I told the buyer that as it seems defective, to cut the DVD in half (as no use to either of us if it's faulty) and send me a photo of the destroyed disc.

He has sent a message saying he's done it, and says he uploaded the image, but I cannot see it the image in the resolution centre or the messages section, just the message itself. Anybody got a clue where images to resolution centre responses go / can be seen?

I've asked him to email it over directly to me, but just weird it isn't showing up in the very ebay tool designed to help the buyer and seller resolve issues thinking

Thanks in advance! 

View Entire Topic
If it is an international sale it would not be possible for you to provide a reply paid label, so why not call his bluff and insist on a return.
Ask a question