Business details not showing on sellers account

Good Morning

I have had a purchaser buy a few items and have them sent to different places.  There is never a request not to include a packing slip and I always do.  I believe this is called arbitrage and not allowed.  I'm not sure if I should do anything about it and would appreciate some advice.

I did a bit of sleuthing into the buyer and they are 'Registered as a business seller' but when I click on the profile, there are no business details but they have lots of items listed.  They sell over all the platforms and feedback is not great.  My question is, how can a business hide their business details and is this permitted?  I have a feeling it won't be.  And if it is not permitted, what, if anything, should I do about it?  

View Entire Topic

In addition to what has already been mentioned on this thread, given that the buyer appears to have purchased the items from you with the intention of having you send them on to other people, probably his/her own customers, cancel the sale citing "Problem With Buyer's Address" as the reason why, then add his/her User ID to your Blocked Bidders List.  To access your Blocked Bidders List click on this link https://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin and add the buyer's User ID to the big white box that appears on the screen.  Once you've done that click on the Submit button beneath that box and the buyer will not be able to purchase anything else that you advertise for sale on the site.

Given that this buyer/seller appears to be breaking the rules by purchasing goods from you that he doesn't have in stock and getting you to post them to his own buyers' addresses I'd suggest doing as has already been advised and reporting the listings concerned that violate eBay's policies.  That way they may well get taken down, in which case it ought to prevent the person who purchased the items from you from trying it on with any other sellers if he/she gets hit with a temporary selling ban for breaking the rules, especially as eBay would be watching his/her account far more closely once the temporary selling ban expires and he/she starts selling again on the site.

Ask a question