What do you Think..

Now that Oil has fallen ,,should the Air fares come down..TCook has put their prices up ..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

What do you Think..

I'd like to see domestic energy costs drop first, but will they?

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

What do you Think..

@suzieseaside wrote:

I'd like to see domestic energy costs drop first, but will they?

Me too xx

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

What do you Think..

Energy bills to fall as E.On becomes first of 'big six' suppliers to cut prices Supplier says 2 million households will save £24 on their annual gas bills after price cut, as pressure mounts on rivals to follow suit...........http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/energy/11341562/E.On-cuts-energy-prices-after-fall-in-wholesal...
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent