The £32 Million Wedding.

The £32 Million Wedding 

Message 1 of 21
See Most Recent
20 REPLIES 20

The £32 Million Wedding.

Security costing £30m

Total Hogwash - Most of the people involved in the Security i.e.  Police, Armed Forces personel & Security Services - would be getting paid, the same salary, no matter where they were working or stationed that Day

Message 3 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

With an estimated 2billion audience worldwide and an unparalleled advert for inclusivity I think they did us proud! Harry looks like a bit of a rebel as does she and that can only be a good thing, they will engage with the younger generation and I say good luck to them both!
Message 4 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

I've not seen much of it, just bits on the news programmmes but it looked to me that she played her part to perfection, an actress playing her part well.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

Hogwash

I agree Al. Same as when we are told that a certain operation costs the NHS thousands.
The surgeons, nurses and other staff are there anyway, being paid whether they do an operation or not.
Only additional costs are materials and drugs used.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

The £32 million wedding - thats been going on for weeeeeeeeeks. 

The wedding was beautiful as was the bride.  The groom handsome, the chapel wonderful.  The whole thing was gorgeous, but I got so bored with the all the preperations being televised and all the interviews with Americans camping out in the streets of windor, hollering yee-ha.  We didn't need a week or more of that.

One thing that did annoy me - When I wanted to marry a divorcee, I wasn't allowed to marry in church. One rule for some .........

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 7 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

Why the concern over the cost john.b?

Did you pay for it?

confounded

Message 8 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

Most of us spend a lot of time complaining that day by day our values and culture are being eroded.

Yet when we get a chance to celebrate this culture and values, some still complain.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Message 9 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course it was going to be expensive. It is a Royal wedding. The whole world is watching. You can hardly do that on the cheap.

They looked happy. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

023mjc

same with my daughter when she got married.

Message 11 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

It must depend on the vicar/minister - my aunt married a divorced man in church in the early sixties

Message 12 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

xc.jpg

We are many,They are few
Message 13 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

Think the church of England are more understanding than the Catholic church where getting remarried is concerned.
Message 14 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

@esme7crom0 wrote:
Think the church of England are more understanding than the Catholic church where getting remarried is concerned.

Helps that His Gran is Head of it big-smile2-smiley.gif

Message 15 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

Marriage in church after divorce has been accepted in the C of E since 2002, in good time before Charles and Camilla got spliced
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 16 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

I AM church of England and always have been.  The answer was still no.  As I said - one rule for some......

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 17 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

Ah, maybe that's it.  It was way before 2002.

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 18 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

They change the rules to suit themselves..Remember fish only on Fridays.
Message 19 of 21
See Most Recent

The £32 Million Wedding.

I thought that the C of E was created by Henry VIII because the Catholics wouldnt let him divorce and remarry confounded

Please do not feed the Troll
Message 20 of 21
See Most Recent