Practical Jokes...

We all like a laugh at times, and some of us can be practical jokers.

Well, over my life I have indulged in a few, some I obviously cannot relate on here for erm!! obvious reasons, others like putting cling film across a room entrance, or over the toilet bowls are tried and tested. Phoning someone up over and over again, and saying "Not you again! will you please hang up NOW!" is another one.

Here are some I suggest you may, or may not want to try, I assure you that I have done them all at some point in my life. Saddo, or Fun Guy, make up your own minds....... Smiley Tongue 

At Lunch Time, sit in your parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at passing Cars...watch 'em slow down!*

Skip down the street rather than walk, and see how many looks you get.

With a serious face, order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat.         

When the money comes out of The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'      

When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the Car Park, shouting, 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

Tell your Children over  dinner: 'Due to the economy, we are going ​to ​have to let one of you go."               

PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS. 

Go to a large Department stores fitting room and yell out....
"THERE IS NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!"

Enjoy the fun. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Practical Jokes...

A guy goes into the confessional box after years being away from the Church. He pulls aside the curtain, enters and sits himself down. There's a fully equipped bar with crystal glasses, the best vestry wine, Guinness on tap, cigars and liqueur chocolates nearby, and on the wall a fine photographic display of buxom ladies who appear to have mislaid their garments. He hears a priest come in: "Father, forgive me for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession and I must admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be". The priest replies, "Get out, you idiot. You're on my side".
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent