Murder in Dover???

I think a murder has been committed in Dover......

The Headlines read....

YOUNG BOY TOSSED OFF CLIFF.....Smiley LOL

Ignore anything under this ^^^^^ line... It's just my signature....
Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Murder in Dover???

Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

You think that's funny? Seems to me everyone else on here was ignoring that post because it definitely wasn't very funny. Pathetic really.
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

A stranger went into a small country store. There was a notice on the door warning, “Danger! Beware of dog!” Inside, he saw a harmless old dog asleep on the floor next to the counter. “Is that the dog we’re supposed to beware of?” he asked the owner. “Yes, that’s him.”. Laughing, the stranger said, “That certainly doesn’t look like a dangerous dog. Why did you put up that sign?” “Because before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him.”
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

@astrologica wrote:
You think that's funny? Seems to me everyone else on here was ignoring that post because it definitely wasn't very funny. Pathetic really.

Y-A-W-N.............

Good night...

Oh and by the way.. If you don't 'get it' shall I explain..?

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

Absolutely no need to explain. I 'got it'....and it is not funny. Goodnight.
Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

@astrologica wrote:
Absolutely no need to explain. I 'got it'....and it is not funny. Goodnight.

You forgot the ...."and God bless"

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

@astrologica wrote:

Yes, I think it's funny.Certainly in comparison to a lot of old stale 'jokes' endlessly circulating since year zero.

No, I don't think I agree with your reasoning, but well done on your attempts at ignoring.

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

@j_uk643 wrote:

@astrologica wrote:

Yes, I think it's funny.Certainly in comparison to a lot of old stale 'jokes' endlessly circulating since year zero.

No, I don't think I agree with your reasoning, but well done on your attempts at ignoring.

I think you will find that the real reason it didn't get many replies is because most people find it difficult to type while laughing so much.

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

GOD Bless our Astro,,,,,someone has too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

I didn't reply cos I didn't get it at first & then when I did & stopped larfing & didn't want to own up to getting it! lol.
Very funny , very clever & he's gonna have to get used to it , like it or not that's life!.

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

I think it all depends on involvement.

If a rumour about an ebay member was circulated, and a  subsequent quip was made.

And.......If you were the subject, would you still have that viewpoint, or be amused?

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

Don't you just love it when those who moan loudest about PC gone mad, try to dictate if laughing at something is, or isn't, acceptable.Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

It's a fact of life I'm afraid!. Like it or not we have no control over peoples thoughts, what is for certain though if it is about someone you really know or even about yourself, then if it's not true you really get to know who your real friends are, & if it is true, eventually they will find someone else to pick on, at the moment it's CR, I'm sure there are more to come, as this board shows everyone who has been in the public eye guilty or not has gone through the same treatment.

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

Yes Saasher, you are quite right. Others have received the same treatment on this board. But that doesn't make it OK to do so. It is uncaring and thoughtless. There seems to be almost an element of glee here at the prospect of another trial to watch. Cheap jibes and jokes and laughter at another's expense should wait until he is found guilty. As Ronny said, we would probably not wish to be in his shoes.
Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

I'm sorry if I've offended you although I can't understand why you decided to single me out!. However thank you for your lecture it is duly noted.
Perhaps if we thought more about the children who have been damaged & a little less about the sensibilities of those who are under
Suspicion.
I make no apologies for taking part in these discussions far from it the more it is spoken about perhaps in the future there will be no need for it. Many will be accused not all of them guilty but it should be discussed & yes jokes will be made, as I've said before that's life, you may not like it but you won't stop it , they have the right to do it same as you have the right to dislike it!. Further more if I find it amusing then that is also my right, I certainly don't sit in judgement over it.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

You haven't offended me at all Saasher...and it wasn't intended as a 'lecture'. I would imagine that the subject of these jokes would be very offended. And he has rights too...the right to be judged innocent until proven guilty.
Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

Not much more to be said really Astro.

We have no idea of the reality of this situation.

What does seem more obvious now though, is the ease in which an allegation of this nature can be made, with no comeback, as well as complete anonymity for the accuser, and how quickly this allegation gets into the public domain, before investigations get properly underway..

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Murder in Dover???

In general most threads have been gushingly supportive of your average celeb, quite the opposite of any victims who are branded criminals with little or no evidence, trial, or due process. Halls victims were as young as 9, Watkin's even younger and barely able to crawl let alone claim, but they aren't celebs of course.

It's clearly nonsense to suggest any claimant is above the law, and almost as ridiculous to suggest you merely make any allegation and instantly it's acted upon with no scrutiny and regardless of merit.

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent