Breaking News

http://www.u.tv/News/Suspected-Ebola-case-in-Donegal/1141c589-0668-465f-adac-dea9f2b4f036

.. http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-08-21/ebola-suspected-after-man-found-dead-in-ireland/
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Breaking News

Ebola suspected after man found dead in Ireland The body of a person who died after returning to Ireland from Africa recently is being tested for the Ebola virus by the country's health service. An American doctor, who contracted Ebola while working in Liberia, has told a news conference he is "thrilled to be alive" after making a recovery following experimental treatment. Dr Kent Brantly has now been discharged from hospital. His colleague, aid worker Nancy Writebol, who was working as a missionary in Liberia when she contracted the virus, has also recovered and has also been discharged.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Breaking News

Donegal Ebola tests prove negative www.u.tv Health officials in Co Donegal have confirmed that tests regarding a suspected case of Ebola have proved negative for the virus.... Thanks thats good News..yours Tommy..
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent