Adding a Sig file to posts

Hi - I've been away from eBay briefly (about ten years) and a few things have changed...

Buyers no longer need to complain about sellers leaving them revenge feedback...

Someone stole Turbolister...

And the section to add a sig file is missing from the personal information section of "My Settings" - all I see is what's below. There's a thread about this from about 18 months ago, but no clear outcome. I've tried FF, IE and Chrome and - very oddly - the US site does have a section...

Is it possible to add a sig to posts?

Thanks... "Genius-at-Large"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last name

First name

Title

Personal web page

Biography Tell us about yourself. You can include any information you'd like to share with other community members on your profile page.

Private notes For your eyes only (no one else can see it). You can use this area for notes, reminders, or any other information you want to store in your profile. You can use HTML.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Well mine includes "signature". It's written in HTML. I don't know if things have changed so that new ones can't be added?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thanks - the old thread from 2016 confused people as well - some could see the sig box, and some couldn't...

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent