is ebay search broken, when i search i cant see my own listings and sales have nose dived

is ebay search broken, when i search i cant see my own listings and sales have nose dived

is it just us or is everyone having issues

thanks 

sara

Message 1 of 100
See Most Recent
99 REPLIES 99

same here , all listing un serchable 

Message 2 of 100
See Most Recent

Yeah mine is broken too! I changed quanities of some of my most popular items this morning and this afternoon they've disappeared from the search and even from my own listings page! Extremey frustrating.

Message 3 of 100
See Most Recent

Hi All,

This was an issue on our side but it should be resolved now. 

If you're still having an issue let me know and I'll look into it.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 100
See Most Recent

Hi Dave,

Thank you but the issue isn’t fixed unfortunately!
I just checked and several of my listings are still missing.
It also won’t allow me to relist those items as it’s telling me they’re already listed.

Hope you get it sorted soon - most of the missing items are my best sellers and if I have to list them as new I’ll lose the selling history showing I’ve already sold loads of those items, which is important when I'm selling beauty products.

Kind regards,
Donna

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Message 5 of 100
See Most Recent

still having issues when looking for my own listings

even if we copy whole title still not showing on search for us.

go into incognito and some items listing appear and others doent

Message 6 of 100
See Most Recent

The search is still broken, esp the left had side navigation:

when I put a word in the box search I get items but when I want to narrow down the categories I get the boy in jacket instead:

Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 10.55.51.png

I get this error page when trying to narow down my search:

Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 10.52.27.png

Message 7 of 100
See Most Recent

Hi @best-range 

Just want to make sure I'm doing the same as you. Im searching visconti purse then clicking clothes, shoes and accessories I get this:

daveebay_0-1691666469693.png

If I try purses ans wallets I get this:

daveebay_1-1691667099470.png

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 8 of 100
See Most Recent

sorry, wrong thread

Message 9 of 100
See Most Recent

hi dave@ebay,

yes, that's what I did & got error,

It does not matter what word search I use, same happens, I posted another example in another thread.

I use desktop view Chrome, are you using mobile ebay app? 

Maybe this error is devise /operating system dependent ?

Message 10 of 100
See Most Recent

Hi @best-range 

Ive tried it on Chrome and Edge. Its possibly just taking a bit of time for the fix to replicate across the system.

I have a few others still commenting the same so I'm still keeping this on my list for now. 

Thanks,

Dave.

eBay
Message 11 of 100
See Most Recent

thanks Dave, we still cant see our listings on searches

eg item : 

our best seller not showing at all

eBay item number: 124659595548

or 

eBay item number: 124870123658

your help is much appreciated 

thanks 

sara 

Message 12 of 100
See Most Recent

still not working

heres one of my listings item number 232723361339 youll see its not searchable on eBay

but the full URL shows https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232723361339

this is the title below and that doesnt work either

Personalised Own Design Black Out Roller Blinds Custom Print Photo Blind Picture

No exact matches found

Save this search to receive email alerts and notifications when new items are available.

Message 13 of 100
See Most Recent

I can see your 124659595548 listing fine, only the left side navigation bar does not work & leads me to error page.

Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 14.16.42.png

Also noticed that you have so many duplicate listings, same looking listings are listed 5, 6, 10 times!

as this is against ebay policy maybe the listings you dont see are hidden by ebay on purpose ?? as per their duplicate policy & it's not an error ?

Not sure as not an expert on the items you sell .

Message 14 of 100
See Most Recent

dave@ebay wrote:

Hi @best-range 

Ive tried it on Chrome and Edge. Its possibly just taking a bit of time for the fix to replicate across the system.

I have a few others still commenting the same so I'm still keeping this on my list for now. 

Thanks,

Dave.

thanks dave@ebay

I came accross this article about this particular bug, maybe this will be helpful to ebay IT, as the missing code that is causing it is highlighted there.

https://www.valueaddedresource.net/ebay-sellers-stymied-by-search-filter-bug/

Message 15 of 100
See Most Recent

@georgias-blinds-direct wrote:

still not working

heres one of my listings item number 232723361339 youll see its not searchable on eBay

but the full URL shows https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232723361339

this is the title below and that doesnt work either

Personalised Own Design Black Out Roller Blinds Custom Print Photo Blind Picture

No exact matches found

Save this search to receive email alerts and notifications when new items are available.

I can see you listing on a browser and the app.

Screenshot_2023-08-10-15-27-20-491.jpeg

Message 16 of 100
See Most Recent

i also have an item listed which can't be found during a search but sharing a link to the item works. 

Message 17 of 100
See Most Recent

Hi, I have the same...!

Message 18 of 100
See Most Recent

I'm having the same issue. All my listings are active on seller hub but none are showing in search or view items for sale link

Message 19 of 100
See Most Recent

mines has since solved itself 😋

Message 20 of 100
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: