Royal mail

Hoping this will be accepted here. Not necessarily an ebay problem but Hoping some experienced ebayers can help. My last 2 letters from royal mail have been seriously damaged. Literally ripped open across the top. My last one was sadly my sons birthday card from my father and the other a pension letter. With my sons birthday approaching I'm worried money will be stolen from my mail. Im Constantly on hold on the phone to royal mail and awaiting an online form reply from them I'm at my wits end. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Royal mail

Personally,  I would never send money in an envelope.  One can feel it's a card, especially those with badges attached,  then there's a big chance it's a birthday card for a child,   and chances are Grandma / Gramps are sending some cash,  too.

I would send a message to those family members,  if they are thinking of sending any money to write it out as a cheque to you, in your name,    if they are not familiar with transferring money online,  then you can bank and give the cash to your son.

That's the only way to be safe here.

@soccerbuy 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: