I need to unlink old lost nectar card and replace with new one. Nectar says l should contact you.

Message 1 of 32
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I need to unlink old lost nectar card and replace with new one. Nectar says l should contact you.

Hi @gleneyre1 ,

A manual change has been made on the account. Can you access the Nectar page on your eBay  and relink your account.

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 32
See Most Recent
31 REPLIES 31

Recently updated eBay/Nectar information links are here ... using a desktop PC or Laptop is advised ... scroll down through the Nectar link to find a link button at bottom left of page ... should help ? 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar

Nectar on eBay

Message 2 of 32
See Most Recent

see attached pic. This is all I see.  I don't get any other options to make changes

Message 3 of 32
See Most Recent

@douglaspuglas  thanks for the tag

Hi @gleneyre1 ,

As your error message shows the temporarily disabled account message I'll need to follow up offline with our team who review Nectar accounts. I'll post back here once I have an update on it.

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay
Message 5 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @gleneyre1 ,

A manual change has been made on the account. Can you access the Nectar page on your eBay  and relink your account.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 6 of 32
See Most Recent

Hello and thank you

Yes, following your intervention I can now access my account and link my new nectar card. 

Many thanks for your help in this matter.

Message 7 of 32
See Most Recent

Ebay Account Philip134

This is relacement card

Nectar has told me to unlink and link again

However Ebay shows that my Nectar account is temporaaliy disabled and does not show the unlink button

Can log into my Nectar account and no links are shown

Please can you fix this so that I can link again

Philip

Message 8 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @philip134 ,

I'll follow up with the offline team to review and post back once I have an update. Its best not to post your full card number as these are public boards. Moderation will have this removed so just to note for future posts. 

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 9 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @philip134,

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 10 of 32
See Most Recent

Hello,

it looks like I'm having the same issue, I had to order a new nectar card however I have no option to unlink the d one 😞 

would you be able to have a look please? 

Message 11 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @luke106quiky ,

I'll follow up with the offline team to review and post back once I have an update.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 12 of 32
See Most Recent

Hello,

is working now

thank you 🙂

Message 13 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi,

I've got the same issue. Nectar have issued me with a new card number but I have no option to unlink the old one. Can you look into it please?

Message 14 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @seanossi

I'll follow up with the offline team to review and post back once I have an update.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 15 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @seanossi,

A manual change has been made on the account. Can you access the Nectar page on your eBay and relink your account.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 16 of 32
See Most Recent

Thank you, all sorted now

Message 17 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi, I am having the same problem and can't find a solution. What do I do?

Message 18 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi Kat,

I'm experiencing the same issue, can you fix it for me please?.

Many thanks

Message 19 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @dick-jotec 

Kat is out of the office so didn't see this, are you still having the issue? 

I can escalate it to be fixed.

Thanks,
Dave

eBay
Message 20 of 32
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: