Feedback

Hi I am trying to leave feedback but it will not let me get past photos do I need to take photos now before I can leave feedback many thanks if you can help 

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Feedback

You do not need to include photos when leaving feedback.  I never have and my feedback always goes through on the first attempt.  It's just another one of eBay's so-called "improvements" which only serves to complicate matters.  Ignore it and carry on leaving feedback without including photos and you should be OK.

In the event that you try to leave feedback without including a photo and the feedback still will not go through, log off of eBay UK and log into https://www.ebay.com and leave feedback from there.  This is the address of eBay's American version of the site, so if the glitch is just affecting the UK site then you should be able to leave feedback via one of eBay's other websites.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Feedback

ccla3379
Conversationalist

Photos are optional but do check you have picked the answers to : -

• 'How did it go' (positive, neutral or negative)
  • Some text describing your experience
  • Please note there may be some timing controls around leaving negative feedback which would be mentioned in v. small font next to the 'How did it go' options.

The Leave Feedback blue button should then become active.  If not then refresh the page in case it didn't load correctly.

(* - if you need to leave negative feedback then do mention it to the seller beforehand in case they can do something to help)

PS - were you on the app or the web browser? Above is for the web but the logic should be similar on the app.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Feedback

Will try that thanks

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Feedback

I tried on both going to try on my laptop

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Feedback

You can try to do this on a desktop if you're currently using the app, but you're not alone,  many are affected,  we've been told there's a site technical issue that eBay are aware of and working to solve the issue, but there are 60 days in which you can leave feedback, so time to leave it later,  when the issue is fixed.

@rachel.0121 

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Feedback

Yes I'm having same problems 🙃 

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Feedback

It's a site issue we just need to wait for it to be fixed.

Plenty of time to leave feedback at a later date,  there's 60 days in which to leave it.

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Feedback

Hi All,

There is an issue with the submit button gone on the app. Tech are currently looking into the cause. 

Where possible if anyone can provide some of the following it will help with the fix:

Mobile Type:
Mobile OS Version:
eBay App Version:

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Feedback

This issue is due to an update that eBay keep doing but seldom helps causes problems such as this I'm on android phone eBay app phone is running android 11 all up to date was working fine until a few days ago now no leave feedback icon after filling in the feedback, I can leave feedback on my laptop via chrome app but not on phone in chrome even the layout on the laptop has been changed to make things harder then they used to be eBay is a good place but is turning customers away due to constant changes and technical issues

Perhaps eBay should open real shops as much better then on line buying you can see what you get and computers can't say no unless they don't take cash getting annoyed this issue should have been fixed by now I have closed my account twice in the past due to issues think once my items have been sold or arrived I will probably close account as too much trouble plus too many scammers or people who don't leave feedback or even send items in a timely manner

Best wishes to all

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: