Adult restricted item category

Hi,
Looking for some help with my recent application to sell in adult section restricted items.

I was asked to make an application which I have done. I was told 3 weeks yet have heard nothing back.

Im sitting on stock which I would prefer not to have to take to a diffrent platform. As a long standing ebay member of over 20 years selling I would prefer to stay here but I do really need to get my stock moving.

Could some assist please as I do not seem to be getting anywhere with my enquiries which is a little frustrating.

Hopefully someone will see this and reach out with a solution.

Kind regards.

nihilist23 

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi nihilist23,

Just a quick update on this, your application was approved, so all good. An email was sent to your eBay inbox with information that you need to know before listing, once you go through that email, go ahead and start your listings.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

The sellers in this thread are in the same situation as you.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Business-Seller-Board/Restricted-item-seller-application/td-p/726506... 

Some were helped some not.

Dave from the community team who was helping has gone so I don't know if there will be anymore help from them.

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Yes, I tried Dave but then realised he was no longer active. Thanks for reply though.

Hopefully someone else will read this and be able to help.

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Ask katie@ebay  or marco@ebay  on the community live chat that starts at 2pm.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Chat-with-the-eBay-Community/Weekly-Chat-with-the-eBay-Community-Tea... 

It not maybe the tags will attract on of them to this thread.

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi nihilist23, thanks for your post.

We appreciate the fact that you were told that you would get an answer on this within 3 weeks. However, this is currently taking 6-8 weeks. If you don't receive an update after that, please let me know.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Thanks Marco, I will do.

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi Marco,

It has now been  8 full weeks  and im yet to recieve any information regarding selling in this catagory .
Could you look into this for me please. I dont want to sell my stock on another platform but this is taking way too long.
I aprreciate any help yopu can give.

Kind regards,

Dan.

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi nihilist23, thanks for letting me know.

I will try to escalate this for you now, as soon as I get an update on this, I will post back here to let you know.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi nihilist23,

Just a quick update on this, your application was approved, so all good. An email was sent to your eBay inbox with information that you need to know before listing, once you go through that email, go ahead and start your listings.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Thank you Marco, message receieved this morning. Apreicated *****

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi Marco, 

I am yet to hear back after 6 weeks, any chance you can look into this for me? 

Restricted item seller application - Adult products. 

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi nirobi_store, thanks for your reply.

It is currently taking 6-8 weeks for these applications to get reviewed and get an outcome on them. If you don't hear back from them by the end of the week, please let me know here, and I will be happy to take a further look for you.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Hello,

can you please tell me if this policy applied to everyone if they put a application restricted category

Products with eligibility requirements policy

if we talk about vapes 

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: