Why can’t I send feedback to my buyer?

Hi

I've been trying for several days to send some positive feedback to one of my buyers. I just keep getting the error message 'We ran into a problem saving your feedback. Please close the page and try again.'

I've closed the page, even switched my iPad on and off, but it still won't send. Does anyone know what the problem is and what I can do to get round it?

Cheers

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

It's a glitch many are experiencing this,  you are not alone.

As with all these technical issues it's usually temporary so the advice is ....  ' Please try again later'.

I'm using a desktop and Chrome and there seems to be no isse there.  Different devices turn up different issues, too.

You have 60 days in which to leave feedback.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi all,

This is an ongoing issue from our end, if you confirm the item number, I can report this to our IT team, so this can be reviewed.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Yes Im in exactly the same situation

niloc-4517

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Hello' Thank you for information

regards

niloc-4517

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi I've been trying to send feedback to my buyers  I can get on the feedback page but can't send there is no button to press for send. Let's me leave positive and leave a little message but that's where it stops. Never had it happen  before 

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

As explained above we have been notified by eBay that there is a current site issue,  many are affected, if you cannot manage this on a desktop now,  then try later,  you do have 60 days in which to leave feedback.

@pauline4492 

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: