Royal Mail Click & Drop query

I have a click and drop account, and tried to integrate it, as much as possible, with my eBay account, to cut down on my admin.

I have it set to mark items as dispatched when the label is generated in C&D, and when the packages receive their scan at the Post Office. I then manually enter the tracking numbers into eBay, from my Post Office receipt.

So far so good - that all seems to work OK.

However, my  neighbour has a private account, and a C&D account, and, not only do his items automatically show as dispatched, but the tracking numbers are all filled in automatically in eBay. This includes the eleven digit number assigned to non-tracked items (currently degining 110D...)

Try as I might, I can't find out how to enable this in C&D. We have compared all our settings, and they appear to be the same everywhere.

I'm obviously missing something. Can anyone point me to where in C&D this setting is?

Thanks so much.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

rjwilmsi
Conversationalist

I was previously using (retail) Click & Drop, though due to regular synchronization issues (new orders and/or adding tracking on dispatched orders) I concluded it was easier to buy the labels via eBay integration. As a Royal Mail retail customer there is no price difference, so is there a reason I'm not aware of that Click & Drop is better?

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Have you checked in you misc setting of click and drop set to marked and it should also send that to ebay

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks for your suggestion. We did check that. Oddly, sometimes (maybe around 30% of the time), it does work when I send something by Tracked24, but usually I need to input the tracking details manually.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

The backwards integration to eBay is very dodgy.  If it's an eBay label, I generate it via eBay but, when I generate it via RM, eBay is never updated.  Same with Etsy.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: