GSP, editing tracking?

I sent 2 parcels to the GSP Centre which I had signed for.  I entered the wrong tracking data against each item!  I can not delete and re enter the correct tracking numbers as the system will not allow it.  Is there a way around this?

TIA

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

GSP, editing tracking?

I wouldn't worry too much. If by any chance a not received claim is raised for one or both, just enter the correct details into the case, but given both have to sign, their unlikely to.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

GSP, editing tracking?

You can add another tracking number, I think if you go to the sold item it may say edit on the tracking, you can't delete the wrong number.  

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

GSP, editing tracking?

Thanks, I can't add another, it just wont accept it and I can't change it to not dispatched to re enter the right number.  I know GSP go by these tracking numbers so it's a bit of a pain not having the same editing tools as a local parcel.  Once you add a GSP tracking number its locked in.

Thanks for your reply though

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

GSP, editing tracking?

I hope so, I think I am paranoid as once I sent two packages to GSP they ended up in the wrong countries

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

GSP, editing tracking?

That's why i don't tend to fix won't ain't broke and stick with Royal mail, never had anything go missing or arrive damaged in 20+ years 🙂

Liike i said, as long as you have proof of delivery once they are, i wouldn't worry too much.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: