Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are People Still Using Yodel?

They don't have a great rep. but i'd been using them pretty reliably for a while. However, with the uncertainty over possible administration i went back to Royal Mail and FedEx. As things seem to be resolved now, is it safe to return? What would happ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay account under review, funds on hold

Hello all. I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I have been an eBay member for a couple of years now however only started selling last week. I have sold 4 items totalling £3000 in the last 10 days. I have dispatched the items and uploaded tracking in...

Evri returned after few attempted deliveries.

Hi. Today I've received a item I sent to a buyer. It's been ripped open and taped up. I've had a look at the tracking and it seems Evri have tried to deliver it multiple times so have sent it me back. In the photos the parcel looks in tact so I'm gue...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not reading description

Recently sold 3x un-tested and potentially faulty batteries for spares or repairs. Clearly stated that they were in this state in the description. Buyer read and still bought the batteries, but now has opened a returns request because they're faulty ...

1000024414.jpg

eBay Sales May 2024

Hi all, How are we all doing for May Sales compared to last year. the 1st Half of the Month for us here was unbeliveable, like unreal! However the last 7 Days have literally fell off a Cliff. Gone from average £300-£500 a day down to under £100, the ...

Couple of unpaid item and not collected questions

Morning all, I have a couple of questions about unpaid or not collected items. I'd like to confirm my understanding. In one instance, I have a successful bid on a collection only item that ended 14th May. The bidder sent a message saying just 'can I ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Royal Mail tracked labels now have proof of postage -unable to use label printer

hi fellow sellers, this morning my labels have a proof of postage attached to most labels which stops me using my label printer, im having to resort to a4 and tape, is there any way of removing the proof of postage and return to just the label to use...

I've sold 97 items for £4500 this tax year

Hi all,I'm a private seller. I collect graded Pokemon cards as a hobby, I have collected for around 5 years now. I also have ADHD, a severe spending problem and quite a bit of credit card debt.I tend to buy items that I like the look of, then, anywhe...

Buyer has started a false INAD case tying to swap out his fake Nike trainers for my originals

In all my years on eBay this is the first case of a buyer attempting to defraud me. I can 100% vouch for the integrity of my listing and always make it a priority to offer a quality, trustworthy experience with every transacton and thereby continuall...

Stock / inventory planning

Hi, Does anyone know of a program or macro spreadsheet that can use the last 90 day sales data with other manually inputed data such as supplier lead times to inform me when and how much stock to order. In addition, I use Orange connex to fulfill som...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors