GSP enabled but buyer in Japan not seeing postage options?

Hi 

Below is the link to the listing, I have GSP enabled but it doesn't have Japan in the 'ship to' options even though GSP includes Japan and this is not a restricted item.. 

I've checked my account settings and there are no countries that I've excluded.

I've contacted ebay support chat but they are not helpful and keep referring me to send an invoice to the buyer for postage costs as opposed to understanding why this cant be processed via GSP. The buyer only has one rating so could that be it ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295126416790?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=x98L9aa9SmG&s...

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've just relisted the item with zero changes and now I can see that shipping to Japan is available.... must be a glitch!!

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

That item was not listed with GSP enabled.

If you sign out & go to the item you can check for yourself.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

@*help_no_brakes* wrote:

That item was not listed with GSP enabled.

If you sign out & go to the item you can check for yourself.

I disagree,the item does show GSP but there are a lot of excluded countries including Japan and USA,which if the OP hasn't excluded any countries can only mean GSP have added more countries or categories they wont ship to.

GSP.png

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

There was a seller the other day who said GSP has been removed from their usual category that they sell in to the USA <toy's or figures?>.

I can't find it, but I'm sure they said the main cat was removed but a 2nd cat was still allowing GSP.

Not saying this is the problem here, but if changes have been made it could have created problems / glitch elsewhere.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

That's odd. 

It does not show that for me.... and I have now looked at the listing 4 times.

I can see the sellers current listings are listed with GSP.

I'm mystified.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

If you change your country to NL etc then click  'get rates' it should alter for you.... don't forget to change it back though

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

In my original listing, I can see these options which suggests/confirms GSP was enabled, but for some reason it's not listing all the countires.

louk291_0-1694941381864.png

louk291_1-1694941550581.png

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

I've just relisted the item with zero changes and now I can see that shipping to Japan is available.... must be a glitch!!

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

i am having similar problems with all my listings having gsp option selected but only showing uk as a delivery option

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: