Funds on hold - Buyer confirmed receipt but Royal Mail Track 48 not scanned on delivery

Good evening,

I sent an item via Royal Mail Track 48.  The buyer has confirmed they had received the item. They messaged me. However, the item has not been scanned on delivery so the Royal Mail tracking still says that the item "will now be sent to your local delivery office". It's already two days so I doubt that the tracking system will be updated on the Royal Mail website.
What can I do to have my funds released? Will they be released automatically after some time?

I rarely sell things on Ebay.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Funds on hold - Buyer confirmed receipt but Royal Mail Track 48 not scanned on delivery

As a new seller payouts from sales can be held up to 21 days,  eBay wish to see that the item has been delivered to the buyer.

Tracking of course is the best evidence of this, but you have feedback confirming delivery.

Not a lot seems to happen over weekends and Bank Holidays so if by Wednesday say, the money is not released contact eBay Customer Services, explain the RM postage was not scanned but buyer is happy with the delivery of the item,  they may release the payout sooner.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got payments related questions? Start here: