Seller with massive Panini Korea/Japan 2002 Range

Hi guys hope all is well. Was flicking through Ebay when i stumbled onto this seller - cassitas from Texas, USA. Appears that he has a MASSIVE range of Panini Korea/Japan 2002. He is selling full boxes and sets - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6x-PANINI-JAPAN-KOREA-2002-WORLD-CUP-WC-BOX-LOT-WITH-600-PACKETS-3600-STIC...

Haven't came across this seller before so must think he has managed to obtain these fairly recently. Looks legit from feedback from those who have bought from him. Anyone remember the seller from China who was selling France 98 boxes that he never had?

Alec

🙂

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

On closer inspection the boxes dont appear to have any cellophane wrapping around them.

Alec

🙂

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

I just count the boxes-79.This guy has 79 complete boxes from Japan-Corea'02.How is this possible?

Bob

Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

Thats an insane amount of boxes Bob. Wonder where he has sourced them from if they are ligit?

Alec

🙂

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

I checked on his feedback, all negative feedbacks were not on w.cup 2002 <

Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

I saw these as well perhaps we should all go in together on a box and take a risk? Whats the chances of having to pay customs on

these? seems to good to be true!!

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

Think they may go for an inflated price Darren if the loose sets are anyhting to go by. A set just sold there for over a £130. Will keep my on the boxes

Alec

🙂

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

Hi Alec

I must be loojing at another listing check this one out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201141599259?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

Very good price Darren for those boxes and a huge difference from the seller from Texas. A coincidence that 2 sellers from the USA have large quantities from this edition? I wonder what the story is regarding their sourcing of these boxes??

Alec

🙂

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

Alec,

must be no story, but as I mentioned when I joined the club, that always there are bargains in US site!!  I live here,

and I know that we-Americans- like soccer more and more, and wholesellers still have some bargains, that you

can get in cards events here and there!!

I bought this edition back then in 2004 and only boxes were not sealed! packets were perfect and sharp!!

moreover, expect more Irish stickers than other editions!!LOL

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

Steve can you see the US market prices increasing quickly as soccer (fitbaw) increases in popularity? Probably an easy question to answer however it appears to me that the US market is still heavily dominated with other sports - baseball, basketball etc. Does the lower prices reflect the potential custom charges that Europeans may be likely to pay if buying from the US?

Alec

🙂

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

Alec,

I stopped selling since 2011, BUT before that my business used to be 90% to europe and 10% within home!!

I know some sellers mark it as gifts!!LOL

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

HI alec,

I have purchased 2 boxes from this seller and paid about 2 weeks ago. Managed to get them for about 60pounds each inclusive of postage.

Fingers crossed. Item should arrive next week 🙂

Will keep you posted.

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

Hi Ian hope you are well my friend 🙂

You've got a really good bargain there! Do you intend to open the packets when you receive them?

Alec

🙂

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

Hey Alec 🙂

Yes i'm fine and you?

Don't really know what to do with them yet. Guess I will store them for now and decide what to do come next world cup 🙂 

I have also noticed this guy sellling loads of empty albums + full sets!

Looking at the pictures, he does really have a collection!  4/5 Munchen 1974, box of munchen, espana and euro 84! wow

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PANINI-WORLD-CUP-EURO-1974-1978-1980-1982-1984-1986-1988-1990-1992-COMPLET...

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

Hi

Did you receive your boxes?

Been in two minds for the past couple of weeks about buying them.

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

HI yes received the boxes 🙂

Have not opened them to tell you the truth. Im still undecided whether to open the boxes or not. Maybe I save it for a future date.

Recently I have not encountered any further bargains on ebay.. and you buddies?

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent