Any new acquisitions lately?

HI guys,

How are you doing?

I have noticed that this group have become quite inactive 😞  Alec we need to wake up all panini collectors up again 🙂 

I was wondering if you have acquired any new interesting pieces to your collections 

I ve managed to get a Euro 80 mint empty album, A couple of Korea 2002 packets, some 300 stickers from Mexico 86, Italia 90 and USA 94 and a nearly complete Mexico 70 International version album with around 20 missing cards 🙂 

I am not after the missing cards and after loads of stickers from WC 86/90/94 to complete sets apart from the empty albums 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ian

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Hello every body!!

well currently I'm in  training in KSA, God will , I will be back in the beginning of 2016, with my fancy ebay store!!

loads of complete sets of euro 96,2000,2004 and more,,, plus w.cup 98,2002,2006 ,, sets, albums, boxes!!

oh also, some sealed champions league 2000 and some sets from 2001, 2001 , not to forget, also,

some rare seald leagues sets like bundesliga from 80's and some foot sealed set 90' and 2001 , 2002!

of cource some merlin complete sets, plus some brasileiro sealed sets from 90's and 2000's!!

Can't wait , but let's wait!!

by the way: what do you think of korea & japan 2002 items!! their value is down now!!! hope they well get better!

thanks,

Steve

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Hello Steve,

Looking foward to seeing your new Ebay store coming up soon. Can you please let everyone know as soon as your setup and ready to trade?

Also in regards to the values of Japan/Kore 2002 collection, your right the values have been dropping significantly over the last few months. I have been seeing some loose sets and empty albums sell for €111 up to €135. This is very cheap so now is a good time to stock up on this collection. I think as there are so many of these sets and albums available the prices are reflecting the over-supply in the market. 

As you know very well, the less availability of an item the higher the prices will be. Very simple!!

By the way does anyone know what the value of a Mexico 86 set will be these days?? I have not seen any of these on ebay for some time now. The very few that are on ebay now are asking crazy prices.

Cheers,

Nicholas

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Hello Ian!

Just thought I'd contribute to the community, recently I have acquired a sealed album and set of Euro 2008 and

Euro 2004.

Shortly I will be adding a loose mint set of Euro 2000 stickers to my collection, got this for a nice price of €150 and this will go nicely with my empty Euro 2000 album. I have alot more in my collection but these are the newest addition to my "family" lol... 

I also collect the Panini Album Calciatori Serie A albums from Italy, I have several from the 80's and 90's. 

Cheers,

Nicholas

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Hello Nicholas!

You are welcome to contribute anytime!

I've been quite busy lately too finding some good deals to enhance my collection. recently I acquire a verygood nearly mint condition Euro 88 album. I also need the Mexico 86 and Italia 90 empty mint albums.

I am also searching for usa 94 and Italia 90 stickers to complete a set.

Hope we find a good deal around 🙂 

cheers,

Ian

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi guys,

please have a look on my ebay store, I just opened it!

more items to come.

Thanks,

Steve

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi Steve,

Great news, congratulations and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours. Look forward to doing business with you!

cheers,

Nicholas

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi Steve,

Thanks for welcoming me to the group, actually I have been a member for a couple of years now but I have been away for a while but its great to be back!

I'm always on the lookout for new stuff to add to my collection. I've been looking for an excellent/mint empty Italia 90 album for a while but there has been very little of these on Ebay. Likewise empty Mexico 86 albums are also very hard to find at a reasonable price. Also cant find an empty USA 94 mint UK album either, looks like people are saving these for themselves!! If you know anyone selling any of the above items please advise.

On the plus side, I will have a euro 92 and mint empty album coming soon so that is very exciting!

Kind regards,

Nicholas

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi Ian
I have some green back usa 94 for swap and need some also for album to fill.Let me know what you have and need
Dall
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent