- are scammers

I'm unable to post a bad review of this company as no feedback option is available. I ordered 2 meters of fabric in December, the same day it was dispached with a tracking number. It didn't arrive and the tracking number was false, the company were slow to reply to my emails, hence being Christmas and their lack of response Ebay were unable to help. I just want people to know they are a bad company and I have lost £30.

It has made we think before buying anything from ebay again.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

- are scammers

There are 60 days to leave feedback so you are too late to leave any for that item.

Opening a case for item not received you are guaranteed a full refund, Unless the seller has tracking to show delivery,  or you forget to escalate after 3 days pass with no refund and no tracking. 

You say false tracking?  Tracking has to show delivery to your address and no other, for a case to close in the seller's favour.

If you forget to escalate the case closes in 30 days.

You can try and claim a refund now,  from your payment provider.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

- are scammers

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

You're a bit late to the table if the transaction was way back in December.

You have 30 days to deal with an item not received or not as described claim via eBay, and 60 days to leave feedback.

You have 120 days to issue a not received chargeback via your debit or credit card provider. 

Just a heads up - naming a seller and calling them out for being a scammer in a public forum is a dangerous thing to do if they decide to pursue you legally. 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent