Shall I return item? and question on tracking...

Hi,

I bought an item, and quietly waited. Seller messaged 2wks later as she'd been hospitalised, would send that day, but sent them 4days later, then I rec'd them not as described (odd sized shoes) which I messaged the seller just to inform of really, as I wasn't even going to bother with trying for a refund, and haven't asked, as the total inc p&p is just £4.09!.  I intended taking them to the charity shop thinking someone may buy odd sized kids shoes!  Anyway, after disbelieving me, so a photo exchange, baffled as her daughter wore them, she requests them back stating she'll cover return postage of £2.80 and the money I paid. I wonder when you comment here on tracking, do you mean sending recorded delivery? Which perhaps would be more than that £ but at least I'll know she's received them. Also, I've not yet asked for her return address but notice that the address on her conf' email when I purchased is different to that on the envelope.

So what I'm asking really is for opinions on whether you'd waste any more time on this or just go to the charity shop and leave feedback? But then of course she can leave a negative comment on mine! What feedback would you leave? I don't want to trash someones feedback if they made a mistake while dealing with more pressing health issues, but I also wouldn't like to be fooled and her resell and mess someone else around.

I wish I could just 'comment' back to you m2jet rather than edit..

Thankyou .. Words of wisdom. Smiley Wink

I'm not sure I really believe her, but the benefit of the doubt and all that..

I think I'll just go to the charity shop, because at least then she can't re-sell!. and £4 isn't worth more contact, post office visit, checking delivery, mails etc.

Re; her leaving me a neg' comment, I didn't explain prop' sorry, but I meant under the guise of a pos' comment, which I have still seen sometimes. 

I do feel somewhat let down and messed about, and in 8yrs here have never left a neg', and only 1 neut'. Guess I've been lucky, with mostly kind and genuine sellers. I think I've already spent enough time on this one, so will let it go.. Thanks again.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question