Non-collection

Hi - I sold an item in November and got paid for it.  Buyer offered to collect but on a day I wasn't available.  I offered an alternative which I thought they had accepted, waited in but no-one came.  Contacted buyer who said there had been a misunderstanding and that they now couldn't collect until January.  There has been no more contact until almost midnight Saturday asking to collect on Sunday.  Again I wasn't home then but offered Monday which they can't do.

Where do I stand as the seller.  I am fed up waiting for collection and am reluctant to refund after such a long time.  Advice please.  Thanks

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Non-collection

The best thing to do would be to refund and add this buyer to your blocked list so they can't bid on anything else. You can also block messages from them but it will take a while to kick in as you have been communicating with them so just ignore any further messages from then on.

If you incurred selling fees you would be justified in refunding minus the fees. 

******************************************************************************************