How do you get hold of a real person?

How difficult is it to get in touch with Ebay! This is ridiculous!!!!

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

I would say impossible right now as their lines are closed.

Lines open at 9 a.m. on weekends.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Or,  as there are real people here,  and many are very experienced,  perhaps more so than some in CS,  so come back here, and explain the issue you are having,  someone I'm sure will be happy to help you.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Yeah, thanks for the sarcasm. I have tried to contact them when they are open but it doesn't seem to make any difference as their website and robot helper are designed to frustrate people to the point they just give up. eBay is without a doubt the worst company I have ever come across, their customer service is shocking.......they are pretty good though at taking money from your account without letting you know that they are charging you twice for postage. It's a scam if you ask me!!!!

Kind regards, Matt.   

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

There have been a number of posts where people think they are being charged twice for postage but in all cases it turned out that they were misinterpreting the information provided by eBay and/or how the fees work.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Apologies if you thought the comment was sarcastic ?  It wasn't meant to be,  but many do think Customer Services is a 24 hour operation, whilst  they do work within strict hours only, as above.

Many try to contact when lines have not yet opened and think then that there's no possibility to reach CS.

It's usually a few minutes wait,  and if you try very first thing when the lines open at 8 a.m. there's more chance of Dublin answering.

@mutley885 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent