Got a strike for an item the seller re-sold for a higher price, yet ebay give me a strike.

I won a bid online, and I went to pay for it on Sat ( 25/07/15 ) when purchase was made on 21/07/15 as a worker on the grave yard shift, I wasn't able to sort anything out until Saturday morning, the seller knew this, as I kept him informed, Yet it came I went to look at my purchase and seen it was sold for £38 More than I won it for, yet the cheek of him giving me a strike and he sold the item I won for an extra £38, and ebay have No Wits either, when a strike was allowed to be given, even though the seller knew I was sorting out any payments I had to make on Saturday morning.

After all, if my work or not taking out 20 mins of my working time to pay for the item fair enough, but when the seller knew I was paying for it on that day we agreed on, yet sells it for a bigger offer, clearly there isn't any morals on this site, and Ebay are just as thick on how this should be allowed, I see ebay are still stuck to the chair when it comes to get up and sort something out.

Yet when to appeal the case to ebay, they give no options to contact them online, yet they do however give a telephone number, if you fancy waiting for 20 mins plus, which the first 20 mins for me was enough. I will accept the strike, but it has proved to me and other PASSED Buyers / Sellers that ebay has always been biased , which now I believe they are right all along, It is not who you are, it is who you know in Ebay's case.

I am seriously considering in closing my account.

Complete Idiotic !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)