Ebay posts the wrong postage information

For a week now, when I have a sale finish, I receive an e-mail from Ebay saying "Great News your item has Sold" - no problem there, but beneath it lists the seeling price and postage plus some item detail. The postage value is always wrong!!

If I go into the auction the postage is £3.20, if I print an invoice its £3.20, if I look on the orders page its £3.20 - everywhere its £3.20 - however, on this e-mail it reads £10.60 and has done on every sold item for two weeks!! I have no idea why or where this value comes from, but its very frustrating to think this might be the value appearing elsewhere and could be putting buyers off!! Has anyone any idea why this is happening??

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

papso22
Experienced Mentor

Could you please post a screenshot?

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Looking at some of your listed items the postage on them clearly shows as £10.60

See here, is one example QUALITY SOLID STERLING SILVER SNAKE CHAIN & EXTENDER 2015 FULL H/MARK 11.01 gms | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I see £3.20 postage on that listing.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Your postage charges over £3.20 are for international sales,you have even put this on your listings under 

SHIPPING CHARGES.

U.S.A. and Rest of World:

Airmail Large Letter (insured) at £10.60 p&p for USA and the Rest of the World and with the Large Letter option, I always use cardboard stiffening and new quality padded envelopes. 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent