Constant messages that the main eBay page is down

Hi folks,

I have been trying for a couple of hours to list items for sale, but I'm finding that the site is 'down' regularly and will be 'back up and running in a minute'. It's happened throughout the morning and I'm about to give up.

Is anybody else experiencing this issue? Surely, it can't just be me?

I have tried clearing my cache and cookies. I have run diagnostics on my laptop and my broadband connection, where everything is working how it should be.

I tried the automated help service, but it was a pointless act!

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Yep,  there does seem to be a common technical issue,  as others have reported this today, you are not alone.

There have been various glitches over the past few days / Weeks, and some seem to be happening more so on Mac and Safari.

May just be worth changing if you can,  to a PC / laptop and use Chrome or Firefox they work best with eBay, I'm curently not finding any issues on laptop with Chrome.

@milltown_music 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thank you for responding. I've had further issues with it today and I'm about to give up for now I think.

With regards your advice, I'm already using a laptop, and have tried alternative browsers to my Norton one, Chrome and IE, with pretty much the same results.

Hopefully they will sort things out soon.

Thanks again

@tressygirl 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

You're welcome,  yep we're all waiting and hoping these issues will be resolved soon.

@milltown_music 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent