Buyer will not communicate regarding collection of TV

I listed a Sony TV for collection only.  It sold on a Thursday.  A couple of days later I had not heard from the buyer so e mailed him and asked him when he wanted to collect and that I would like cash on collection.  He replied "Next Thursday". (This is one week from date of sale).   A day or two later he paid for the TV by paypal.

Thursday arrived and I had heard nothing further from the buyer, so early that morning  I sent him a message giving him the time slot for that day when it would be convenient for him to collect.  Again I heard nothing.

On Saturday (then 9 days after sale) I contacted him again and said could he let me know a date and time when he would collect it as it is a cumbersome item and difficult to store.  I added "please reply to this message".  Again, nothing!!!

The buyer's feedback is mostly quite good though recently one person said "does not pay" and another said "nightmare to deal with" (not exactly reassuring!!)

I am getting quite frustrated with it all and as i don't usually sell on Ebay don't know what to do for the best!!!  (After this experience I don't think I will be selling again either!).  Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question