Buyer left negative feedback - but the actual issue he had was with an older item.

buyer purchased 4 items from me 3 items in the month of May and 1 item in the Month of June.

After receving the items the buyer left me positive for the 3 items he purchased in May so we can obviously understand that all 3 items were fine.

15 days after the delivery the buyer complained that the seconds hands of one of the items has fallen off and demanded a refund which I refused because 15 days is a long time and the watch could have been damaged due to many reasons, I expalined to the buyer about this and the buyer also agreed that he did not have a problem when the items were delivered and the seconds hand fell off when the watch was in use but still he expected me to give him a refund. 

When I refused the refund what he has now done is he has left me negative feedback for the item he purchased in June because he could not leave negative feedback for that item as he had already left postive feedback for the other item, this is not fair and please advice what I should do now, even the item purchased in June has been delivered to this buyer 15 days ago. 

What should I do now, I do not even want to call ebay customer support because I know for sure even if I explain all this they will come with some or the other reason and not remove the feedback. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question