Blocked by trader

I have been reported by a trailer for simply pointing out that their advertisement was slightly misleading. The word AND seems to me you get both items it say badge AND bottle opener. Nothing in the drop down box say anything about bottle opener say badge and key ring NOTHING about a bottle opener. If I can't leave constructive comments why have feedback at all. If everything is positive then this is misleading.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Blocked by trader

Wow that is a horrid follow up,  eBay Customer Services can remove offensive feedback and that kind of name calling is very offensive.  Contact CS see if they'll remove it.  Their lines are not oppen just yet,  but will reopen today,  at 8 a.m.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Re the item,  I obviously cannot see the real item,  but from the photos,  doesn't the badge contain a bottle opener on the reverse ?

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Blocked by trader

papso22
Experienced Mentor

It's not misleading, the listing is for a bottle opener on a key chain with a regimantal badge on the other side.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Blocked by trader

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

The feedback follow up is absolutley dreadful, and eBay will remove it, but I can see that you're actually in the wrong here as the item is a bottle opener with a badge, making your negative feedback damaging and certainly not constructive. 

The item was correctly described and the latest estimated delivery date wouild have been showing on the listing at the top next to the postage price (for example, if I look at at it now it indicates that the latest delivery date is 8th May if I purchase now). 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Blocked by trader

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Just to add to the advice given here,the seller has done themselves no favours by leaving that horrendous feedback for other potential buyers to view,and has probably lost some potential sales due to his very poor attitude to customers.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Blocked by trader

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

Surely the description "badge and bottle opener" means that it is both: a badge on one side, and a bottle opener on the other? That's what seems to be shown in the photo.

Is this what you received? If so, you can send your seller a feedback revision request, so that you can correct your feedback.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent