return

On 6 December I brought 2 lego sets. Seller described that both lego sets is complete. It wasn't true.

I sent message to seller :
 Lego set 8036 is missing pieaces which we manged to find from other lego sets. lego set 7748 is missing many pieaces (around 10 very important pieaces) and we ware unable to build the set. I want to send set 7748 back and request a partial refund of 15 £.You described both lego sets as complete (missing only green minifigure) but that is a lie. My son was very disapointed as this was his christmas present.

Seller sent me a answer:

I only want to send back lego set 7748 because its missing too many pieces and get a partial refund. Is this possible, can the seller demand all of it ?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

return

Hiya.     As both sets were sold as one listing......  if you open a case under Ebays Money back guarantee then you will be required to return both sets so the seller is correct in asking that both sets be returned for a refund.

A lot of sellers including myself will not deal with part refunds.

As for the abuse...that is not acceptable and you can report the seller to Ebay who can read the message if it was sent by Ebay messages and  contact the seller.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent