What's the point of paying for 1st class when it takes 3 days to get there.

I posted 3 parcels on Monday and they haven't reached their destination yet, they wern't going anywhere special, according to Post Office website 1st class should be one day and 2nd class 2 days, seems strange all 3 have taken over 2 days 2 people have had their post for today so it will be 3 days if it gets there tomorrow.  Probably wont bother again.  2 out of the 3 were for family birthdays which are today and tomorrow, great,  upset nephew now.   I know I should have posted it earlier to allow for this but it was a spur of the moment purchase I thought he would like.  I have also posted one ebay parcel 1st class and another 3 parcel force, looks like the parcel force will get there before 1st class.

Sorry rant over.

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Ed I do not bother with first class anymore as it is so hit and miss.i use second class for all my mdcc and have posted it and had feedback left in less than 24 hours and some take 4/5 days so second class all the way for me.

I think that there should just be one class stamp called post it would make life easier for PO staff as well.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Let them know your not happy. They just keep taking our money and not giving the service that money should buy.heart

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Haha Rose, sounds just like Ebay!

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

there are so many different ways to send stuff now it's ridiculous...I think this is leading to so much confusion and why stuff takes so long to get anywhere

Photobucket

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Mmmm paid out a fortune monday for first class and nothing has arrived yet. Poop not happy bunny.
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Tried 3 different couriers for one parcel but none of them could pick up until Thursday. The joys of living in a village.
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

LOL jenkinsbuilders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Captain your right,,, all the different postage ways are ridiculous. Wheni was trying to find out about Fedex a while back theres about ten different ways of sending within the company!. Then there are other postage companies. Some go through the Royal mail anyway, surely they could make the postage system a lot simpler and easier.

Everything nowadays has hundreds of ways to do things. Way too much CONFUSSION!!!smily envelope.gif

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Update on items sent last MOnday, one got there, one got there Friday and the other one still hasn't arrived and I now have a case against me for non delivery, typical it would be the only ebay one. huh not a happy teddy.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

You can claim from RM after 14 days if you have proof of posting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

I know,Maggie, such a faf for £5.00 -  £3.20 of which was the darned postage in the first place.  I have the proof of posting, now I can't even refund the buyer even though it says I can, aaarrrrggghhhhh, just going to have to wait for her to respond.  I don't think she meant to open a case just pressed on the I have not received my item.

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Yes it does it automatically now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

I posted two items to USA and it cost me £30!! OH will have a fit if he finds out. Luckily I save through the year for her birthday and Christmas presents. I just think it's a shame that the PO get all that much money. Now is the time to try to find items to send that are lightweight....takes the fun out of it though....

Photobucket

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent