Thursdays tepid tasty teatime, (Oh dear my car is off for its MOT tonight), Tea time tremblers

I have to drop my car at the garage this evening ready for a service and MOT tomorrow, it will also be getting it's underside sealed.

I shall be without it for 4 days, as they have to jet wash the underside then leave it to dry on the ramp then on monday they will do the business with the service and MOT and spray the underside.  So I will be driving other halfs blooming great 4x4 all weekend lovely,

We are having fish and chips tonight.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Thursdays tepid tasty teatime, (Oh dear my car is off for its MOT tonight), Tea time tremblers

We are having salmon salad today.  We normally have that on a Friday but we are going out for lunch tomorrow so it will be a light tea tomorrow night.

Hope that your car passes its MOT ed.  I have to take our car for its MOT on 17th June and I am dreading it.  I hate having the in for its MOT.  I don't know why because it has always passed.  Having said that, I bet it fails this time.  I hope not as I need the car the day after as we are off out on another day trip.  I also need the car the day after that as I'm meeting a couple of friends for lunch.

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Books, I don't suppose it will there is always something even if it is only a windcreen wiper, mind you they always find these jobs and ring before they MOT it so it doesn't really fail, but there is always something that needs doing, 2 new tyres this time I think  they are borderline and a wiper blade on the back that I can see.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Ed, my car's only having its MOT as the service isn't due yet.  They've told me that it will only take an hour but their idea of an hour and mine are two entirely different things.  Things are always like that when it involves men aren't they?

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

I haven't got a clue what I shall be eating. I am at work until 6pm, then at a meeting at 6:30pm, so it will be 9:30 to 10:00pm when I finally get in.

On the plus side I just found a bar of choccy in my drawer, has been there 18months, but it isn't out of date yet

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

I had quiche & salad for lunch as I was out gallivanting so just a snack for tea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Go ahead and enjoy the chocolate Stroppy.

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

we are having spaggy bol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

We had fish and chips for lunch so for tea I had a Cornish pasty and he had scrambled egg on toast then cherry and walnut sponge pudding and custard.

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

I had chicken oven chips and salad, it was nice.

had porridge for supper.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Tonight I had a peppered grillsteak thingy which was half price last night - another 5 of them in the freezer - and more odds and ends of veg - fried red pepper, babycorn, mushrooms and scalloped potatoes.  Rather yummy for a throw-together!

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Cumberland Pie and Fresh Green Dwarf Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Coconut and Pineapple cake to follow with a cuppa Rosie!!!!!!!.Woman Wink

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent