Say hello if you're online

the number of views compared to posts shows that lots of people pop in to look ( I know I do!), so here's your chance to say hello if you're lurking/browsing.

Hello!

still sig
Message 1 of 5,127
See Most Recent
5,128 REPLIES 5,128

Hello,

I'm always on line.  I put the computer one as soon as I get up and I put it off when I go to bed. Woman LOL

Message 2 of 5,127
See Most Recent

hello chickengrandma, it's very quiet on here this evening

still sig
Message 3 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Hello, I just pop in and out, have a quick look to see what everyone is up to

Message 4 of 5,127
See Most Recent

ive been in and out

just got the footie in the background and was plaing on  quizup on my mobbly

there isnt the fun atmosphere around any of the boards these days

many of my old friends can be found on fb or having actually real lives

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 5 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Yes, we seem to gather on face book, like a street corner.  I mean as in teenagers, not those 'other' street corners!!  Woman Surprised   Woman Embarassed

Message 6 of 5,127
See Most Recent

i have just got here.been busy.just now eating my tea...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 7 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Hello.  I very often lurk and post as well.  I'm the same as CG. I turn the computer on first thing in the morning and only turn it off when I go to bed.  I closed my Facebook account a while back so I just keeping touch with family by email.  

Message 8 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Hello,

Just a brief visit - really awful day at work, got home absolutely shattered and was straight into bed with pain killers. Just opened the lap-top to check emails

Going to take my night-time meds and I shall be trying to sleep again - at work again tomorrow.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 9 of 5,127
See Most Recent

I hope that you feel better tomorrow Stroppy and that you have a better day at work tomorrow.  Night night. heart

Message 10 of 5,127
See Most Recent

photo bearchecksin.gif
Petal
Message 11 of 5,127
See Most Recent

i think all the peeps reading this post should say hello we do not bite(well twishy might if you nick her choklitt)there is nearly 100 views and only about 11 posts.that a lot of people out there .HHHHeeeellllooooo everyone....

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 12 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Waves 🙂
have only just logged in on here ...... there was a time that I was like CG & was signed in from the minute I got until the early hours when I went to bed, now I don't spend alot of time online but when I do its mainly FB 

" I do love knitting patterns.”
-- Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Message 13 of 5,127
See Most Recent

I am on line all day too but only just popped in here. Not as exciting as it used to be so I am over on Facebook more. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Hello. I'm guilty of lurking and reading but not posting.

But I do always support MDCC! (Waves to Debbie!)

I used to have the pc on from morning till night but since I got an ipad, that's on all the time and the pc is often not on for days.

Lizzie
Message 15 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Oh, hello Maggie! You weren't there just now!

And where have the smilies gone??
Message 16 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Hi,

I turn on first thing in the morning when I come down round about sevenwhile I make everybody tea - "I'll put the kettle on, Dad." is as far as it goes (roll eyes) and then browse any new threads, check to see what has or hasn't sold, check my emails and then have breakfast before checking what's on the agends and having breakfastusually out by nine.  And then late at night when it's nice and peaceful after they're both in the land of Nod.  It's not on 24/7.

Message 18 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Hello!

I do visit often and post occasionally if I feel I have something to say.

If I'm home, lappy goes on when I get up and off when I go to bed, but I'm not on my lappy all that time. I work all day in the week but it still goes on first thing to check traffic, then I pick it up again in the evening and it's not off until I go to bed.

Message 19 of 5,127
See Most Recent

Work - now that's an almost distant memory.  Next month, after having put in a total of forty-one  years in the same company set-up, I retired - yippee!

Message 20 of 5,127
See Most Recent