Random warblings about TV

1) I have never watched a single episode of "Hollyoaks" but have seen loads of clips in adverts for the show. Is the acting really that bad?

2) I think I am responsible for Emmas death in Emerdale. When she was standing on the edge of the bridge I was screaming at her "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY AND JUMP!"  There, I have got it off my chest and I feel better.

3) I do not use Fairy Liquid. Does anyone here have an empty bottle they can send to the whiney kid on the advert? I swear if I hear him whine again I will hunt him down and put him out of his misery.

4) Who does not love the carrot that "pead" himself? I loved that advert and laughed every time. I pictured children all over giggling as he said it.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

1) Neither have I.

2) No idea what goes on in Emmerdale; the one I watch is Coronation Street.

3) Sorry, no - I buy cheaper brands.

4) Just another advert to me I'm afraid!  I don't really pay much attention to any of them.

Having said that at 4), being cloth eared I wouldn';t have a clue, but are those polar bears that are doing ice skating in another advert performing to Ravel's "Bolero" by any chance...?  Just guessing...

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

I agree about that lad in #3. When it comes on I always mute the sound.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Here's a nice advert:-

Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

I like the dad and daughter, dancing at the talent show.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

How about this? Based on a great song too:-

Live long and prosper.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent